Authors and authors-to-be take note: the Conversations with Experts series, hosted by Denise Wakeman and Patsi Krakoff, has several weeks of free teleclasses with book publishing and marketing experts lined up. Topics include:
- Marketing Your Book the Easy Way
- Ever Wanted to Write a Book? There Has Never Been A Better Time to Realize that Dream than Now!
- Book Design and Development: The Secrets of Award-Winning Books
- Using Direct Marketing Techniques to Sell Thousands of Copies of Your Book
Register at http://www.customizednewsletters.com/CE/cesched.htm
Patsi and Denise also teach the Blog to Book course. Blog software can do many things, including help you get a book out of your head and onto a computer. The course has no set start or end date, so it’s never too late to enroll.
Notethis post is only slightly edited from Susan’s original e-mail advertisement. I’ve signed up, and would encourage anyone who’s planning on writing a book to do so as well.
Join Susan Harrow, author of the new e-book Get a Six Figure Book Advance, and ghostwriter Mahesh Grossman on Thursday, 4 August for a free teleclass.
You’ll learn how to:
* Develop an irresistible platform.
* Create a publicity plan that will wow! editors.
* Entice agents to pursue you.
* Avoid the pet peeves of editors at the major New York publishing houses.
* Use strategies to create an auction so your book sells to the highest bidder.
When: Thursday, August 4
4:30pm PT, 5:30pm MT, 6:30pm CT 7:30pm ET, and 12:30pm UK No cost
To register send a blank email to:
IMPORTANT: You will get a response with all the information you need to join the class when you register by using the above email address. As this response comes from an autoresponder you must allow an email from: [email protected] Please whitelist or add this email address to your address book ASAP or you will NOT receive this information.