From Claudia Suzanne’s newsletter:
Whether you want to change your freelancing status, enhance your income, or just improve your writing skills, Ghostwriter Certification Training is the pinnacle of writing classes.
You won’t find these clear-cut techniques for writing, editing, and submitting novels and nonfiction anywhere else—nor the unique ghostwriting skills and proven “insider” secrets that can transform a run-of-the-mill freelancing career into a $75,000 – $150,000 or more Writing Professional career.
- How to do an A&R
- How to find the “gold” in any manuscript
- How to determine BISAC selection
- How to advise the three types of authors on publishing options
- The scope of responsibility for the various ESPs
- The variances between the author’s writing process and the ghostwriting process
- How to chart nonfiction
- How to apply a content template (not MS Word formatting)
- How to maintain the author’s voice
- How to do multiple “spins” (while maintaining the author’s voice)
- The variances between passive, static, and active voice; when and how to convert; and when to not
- The variances between and basic principles of line and copy editing
- How to build a nonfiction proposal and query letter and research a submission list
- The variances between plot and character driven novels
- The elements of fiction writing
- The parameters of fiction A&Rs
- How to map a plot w/characters
Classes start next Monday, March 7. Go to http://claudiasuzanne.com/gct for details and registration, or call toll-free at 1-800-641-3936. Class size severely limited.
Claudia Suzanne has ghostwritten more than 100 books, both fiction and non-fiction, and she really knows her stuff. Plus, she’s been teaching for years. Not all those who have a skill can teach it, but Claudia can. You can’t do better than to learn from her.
And no, I am not getting a kickback for recommending these classes. I just think Claudia rocks.